Junior Supply Chain Consultant
Are you ready for an exciting entry level opportunity as a Junior Supply Chain Consultant at a dynamic and growing company? Do you have a passion for balancing supply, inventory and demand paired with an analytical mindset? Are you technically savvy and enjoy problem solving?
If this sounds like you, Optilon is the right company for you.
We at Optilon believe that supply chain processes are extremely important from a results-oriented and sustainability perspective. Our vision is to help companies in the Nordics become the most competitive in the world by. We do this by helping them answer the right questions connected to how they should improve their supply chains.
Using cutting-edge applications, Optilon devises and implements tailor-made supply chain planning solutions designed to overcome our customers’ challenges, thus enabling them to create business value. Founded in 2005, Optilon is now the market leader in the Nordic region with a diverse client portfolio including several large, well-established companies. With no proprietary software, we are fully independent of software vendors, thus enabling us to hand-pick the best possible solution for each specific project using the latest innovative software for supply chain planning and optimization.
We are looking to further strengthen our Service Optimization and Supply Chain Design teams. Ideal candidates will have a passion for supply chain logistics and expertise in automating forecasting and replenishment processes to ensure optimal stock levels at the lowest possible cost. On a personal level, you are enthusiastic, committed, and self-motivated. You are goal oriented and take pride in delivering on targets and achieving good results. You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy working in an environment in which initiative is encouraged and valued. You are a resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
Requirements and desired qualifications:
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Profound knowledge of supply chain processes
- Experience in planning, APS systems, quantitative analysis, and business intelligence
- Excellent communication, client relationship and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Fluency in both English and Swedish
- Ability and willingness to travel when needed
- A dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with great potential for personal development
- A sociable atmosphere, where senior managers are supportive, colleagues are always ready to help each other out and great work is celebrated and rewarded
- Strategic supply chain collaborations with world-leading organizations
- Independent experience with first-rate supply chain applications
- Flexible location – join our team in Malmö, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, or Stockholm
If you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you. The selection and interview process are ongoing, so please submit your résumé, grades, university degrees and cover letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org