We are looking for a skilled Supply Chain Business Process Consultant. As the complexity is increasing for most company’s supply chains, also new technologies are needed to simplify the complexity and build new processes around. Our business process team is looking for new talents who can capitalize on understanding complex questions where technology is needed while having the ability to communicate with the client in a way that is easy to understand. The task requires a mindset to be creative, have a strong drive to always move forward, while aiding the client in this with excellent change management skills.
At Optilon we offer the possibility to design and implement solutions, supported by market leading applications. This is to answer our client’s challenges and create business value, within Supply Chain Planning and Optimization.
We at Optilon believe that supply chain processes are extremely important from a results-oriented and sustainability perspective. Our vision is to help companies in the Nordics become the most competitive in the world by. We do this by helping them answer the right questions connected to how they should improve their supply chains.
Our company is founded on the belief, that a single solution is not appropriate for all applications. We continuously search for world-leading technologies that can be adapted to every conceivable customer need. This is why we have decided not to invest in our own technology platform. Rather, we identify which technology works best in specific situations.
This also means that as independent actors, we always provide objective recommendations. In other words, we combine world-leading technology with Nordic expertise.
You have a thorough understanding for supply chain management processes and business development. Your experience comes from one or several of the following industries: food and beverage, manufacturing, ecommerce, retail and wholesale. You have excellent skills in problem solving, relationships building, and communication. You are confident enough in your supply chain experience to challenge other people’s thoughts on supply chain development. You are passionate in closing new business opportunities and secure customer satisfaction.
You don’t need to know everything, but you have the right attitude and the will to learn.
Experience as a Supply Chain Management Consultant is considered as an advantage.
Your focus areas will be
- Identify and drive new business opportunities, primarily in the field of S&OP
- Assess client maturity and challenges
- Lead and facilitate key stakeholders in the work to identifying opportunities and defining roadmap
- Articulate and detail deliveries, both short- and long term based on aspiration, priorities, and business value
- Secure continuous improvement at existing customers – identify focus areas, develop KPIs, communicate with stakeholders
- Developing and taking new concepts to the market and creating interest around them
- Passion to drive development within the field of supply chain management
- Excellent communication skills, high integrity, a strong sense of delivery and a personal eagerness to accomplish result, in time and with quality
- Profound knowledge of S&OP, supply chain processes, strategies, and organizational structures
- Ability to form and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Understanding of planning, APS systems, quantitative analysis, and business intelligence
- Motivated by driving customer value and delivering measurable results
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Fluency in both English and Swedish/Danish/Finnish
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Strategic and operative supply chain work with world leading organizations
- A dynamic, stimulating and open environment with great potential for personal development
- A sociable atmosphere, where senior managers are supportive, colleagues are always ready to help each other out and great work is celebrated and rewarded
- Independent experience with first-rate supply chain applications
- Flexible location – join our team in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg.
Location and contact
Your customers are mainly located across the Nordics, when not on a customer visit, you will either work remotely or at one of our offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg or Copenhagen. The choice is yours.
If you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you. The selection and interview process is ongoing, so please submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org